I'm a journalist with 12 years of experience writing, editing or commissioning material for consumer, business-to-business and specialist titles, including: • Business Traveller (circulation 68,000)
I'm a journalist with 12 years of experience writing, editing or commissioning material for consumer, business-to-business and specialist titles, including:
• Business Traveller (circulation 68,000) - freelance sub-editor
A worldwide consumer magazine for the frequent business traveller
(I have also worked on its sister trade publication, Buying Business Travel)
• First Voice for Business (circulation 210,000) - editor
The magazine of the Federation of Small Businesses
• Concession News (10,000+) - editor
A quarterly garden centre industry title
• Geographical magazine (23,000) - features editor
The magazine of the Royal Geographical Society
• How To Spend It magazine - freelance writer
The Financial Times' luxury consumer title
A family orientated sports and activity magazine
• Business Franchise magazine (40,000+) - editor
The journal of the British Franchising Association
• The Caravan Club Magazine (360,000)
A large circulation monthly membership magazine
• Jigsaw (South East) - press and pr
I regularly write press releases, articles and web content for this family bereavement charity
Since 2010, I've been a freelance writer and editor working on many exciting projects and titles.
Email me now for a copy of my CV and some examples of my work.
I can turn my hand to any subject matter but my past roles have generally focused upon the following areas: people, places, exploration, travel, history, science and environmental issues, small businesses, business travel and franchising.