A versatile, experienced writer and editor, Diana began freelancing in 1990 and has worked in various collaborative arrangements in journalism, digital and print publishing and radio. She: - has a long
A versatile, experienced writer and editor, Diana began freelancing in 1990 and has worked in various collaborative arrangements in journalism, digital and print publishing and radio. She:
- has a long track record of columns, feature articles and script writing in print, online and radio formats.
- currently writes a regular column, focussed on the Moon's phases, for The Mountain Astrologer magazine and a horoscope column for psychicreadings.org.uk
- also assists authors with critiques, mentoring, copy-editing and developmental editing projects via jerichowriters.com
- works with publishers on a wide range of mind, body and spirit subjects.
- has a number of published works on tarot and astrology in book and deck set content, whilst also operating in an advisory capacity as a tarot and astrology expert. Amazon authors page:
Media outlets for her work: all sizes and types, and have included, to date: HolisticShop.co.uk, Confetti.co.uk, Psychicreadings.org.uk, Star Temple, Free Spirit, Spa World magazine/spaworld.tv, Forturi.com, Habmag.com, Sunday Express, Observer and Guardian newspapers, Harpers & Queen, Easy Jet in-flight, newspaper syndicates incl: Manchester Evening News, Birmingham Evening News; Tarot Association of the British Isles, the Astrological Journal, The Mountain Astrologer magazine.
She has also:
- broadcast on BBC Radio Gloucestershire and independent radio stations incl: Delta Radio
- held the position of Editor of the Tarot Association of the British Isles journal "The Tarot Reader"
- written extensively for psychic phone line companies with marketing material
- interviewed therapists and practitioners in the alternative arts and health areas.
- can write from the 'inside-out' in her own areas of expertise as well as the 'outside-in', where further research and interviews may be needed.
- is well read and has extensive, wide-ranging and hands-on experience in the Mind Body Spirit and Self Help fields.
- has run a private astrology, tarot and angel card reading practice
- has taught Tarot and Astrology at beginner and immediate levels and given public talks on both subjects.
- has trained in Reiki and Crystal healing
- has run a successful weight issues healing program (3Ns: Nature, Nurture, Nutrition), focussing on mentored nutritional advice, body image awareness and addiction recovery.
- is a trained Self-Esteem Mentor and has completed the NLPCoach Practitioner course with Psycademy.
Feel free to contact Diana for a no-obligation discussion of your next project or with any questions.
Mind, Body and Spirit. Non-fiction. Alternative Health & Self-Help. Horoscope Columns. Astrology. Tarot. Popular Music. Memoir. Book Editing. Developmental Editing. Author mentoring. Manuscript appraisals. Reviews. Media astrologer. Magazine columnist. Features writer. Recipe writer. Dietary analysis. Tutor in tarot and astrology. Experience of running a professional kitchen and nutrition programme for weight loss and healing past issues. Manuscript critiques.Tarot deck advisory and writing. Anthology book project management and other collaborative ventures. Subject focuses across the writing spectrum include: New Age Wisdom - Paranormal and Psychic Worlds - Mediumship - Tarot Cards - Astrology Alternative Health - Holistic Medicine - Vibrational and Energy Healing - Herbalism - Flower Remedies - Physicial Therapies and Psychology - Relationship Issues - Recovery from Addiction & Compulsive Behaviour. Nutrition - Diet- Healthy Eating - Recipes - Healthy Lifestyle: hands on & research based. Crystal Healing - Crystals - Chakras - Auras -Reiki Healing - Spiritual Healing - Angels. Clairvoyance - Mediumship - Meditation - Creative Visualization; Past Life Regression - Reincarnation - Numerology - Palmistry Experience of writing reviews, features and columns. Work for health focussed magazines and spiritual, divination and psychic work focussed journals and customer newsletters.