A very experienced BBC-trained journalist, I worked in various departments during my many years in the corporation, including BBC News, Radio 1, Radio 2, Entertainment News and Languages. Since going
A very experienced BBC-trained journalist, I worked in various departments during my many years in the corporation, including BBC News, Radio 1, Radio 2, Entertainment News and Languages.
Since going freelance full-time in 2011, I have been prolifically published in various print and digital travel, lifestyle and property magazines and websites worldwide, including Channel 4’s A Place in the Sun, The Mail on Sunday Property, Upscale Living, The Mirror, Prima, France & French Property News, Overseas Living, The Business Travel, Surrey Life, abcMallorca, Places&Faces, TNT, Luxury Lifestyle, Sports Insight, soFeminine.co.uk, Talk Business and Craft Business.
My articles range from celebrity interviews to language learning tips and city guides:
• Celebrity interviews - including Sir Richard Branson, Ivana Trump, Peter Andre, Sir Ranulph Fiennes, Kelly Hoppen, Andrea Bocelli, Suzi Quatro and Helena Christensen.
• Celebrity travel features - contributors have included Michael Douglas, Claudia Schiffer, Boris Becker, Enrique Iglesias and Steven Gerrard
• Luxury city guides for Paris, New York, Barcelona, Miami, Rome, Marrakech and Zürich
• Language learning tips and cultural etiquette
• Overseas property buying guides (including golf property)
• Eco-friendly hotels, restaurants and airlines
• Tips for taking a gap year or career break overseas
• Real life stories and case studies
I always supply high-res images to illustrate my articles, including photos of A-list celebrities.
Please see my website for examples of my work: www.angelasarawest.com
Celebrity interviews, travel, lifestyle, culture, overseas living, property, expat life, city guides, luxury city guides, property markets including golf property, language learning