Award-winning health journalist and copywriter specialising in women's health, senior health, nutrition, wellbeing and fitness. • Co-author of Health Eating to Reduce the Risk of Dementia (Kyle Books,
Award-winning health journalist and copywriter specialising in women's health, senior health, nutrition, wellbeing and fitness.
• Co-author of Health Eating to Reduce the Risk of Dementia (Kyle Books, 2015). Runner up in BMA Books Awards (popular science category) 2015
* Highly commended - Guild of Health Writers 2016 awards for Woman & Home feature on maintaining muscle as we age (sarcopenia)
• Strong track record of a variety of different kinds of writing from short features, leaflets and booklets to full-scale books and reports. Annual reports a speciality
• Regular contributor to Saga Magazine and website, Woman & Home, the Health Store Magazine, Waitrose Weekend, Liz Earle Wellbeing
* Health and wellbeing editor Victoria.co.uk for women of a CERTAIN age
• Author/co-author of 40 books on health and nutrition for adults and children including multi-author health encyclopaedias
• 20+ years’ copywriting for the charity and public sector including NHS Choices, the National Institute for Health Research, Medical Research Council, School for Social Care Research Stroke Association, Alzheimer’s Society and the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority
• More than 4,000 articles published in the national press
• Highly developed skills in reading and referencing scientific papers and making complex scientific ideas accessible
Women's health, health in later life in its broadest sense, nutrition, fitness, wellbeing MSc in Nutritional Medicine (Distinction, University of Surrey).